Turn to the Left, Turn to the Right

ooooooo, fashion

Monday, February 10, 2014

From Paris to Paris

I'm getting married!! Finally.

I've been engaged since August 2012, and since I have a blatant disgust for weddings, I pretty much had no tolerance for planning one, until now.

Tim and I have decided to marry in Vegas at the Parisian-inspired Paris Hotel and Resort, have a low-key reception for the families at The Sugar Factory, then party all night like rock stars with our buds.


After that, we're going to clean up, pack it up, go home, and then go to real Paris. I am so excited for all this.

I am mostly excited about the 15-minute ceremony and the 2 1/2 hour reception. It's only painful for about 3 hours and then it's all done and we can go on with our married lives... in PARIS!! 

So excited. So very, very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment